Power Pole Installation, Repair and Replacement Services
Eris Electrical specialist in overhead lines and power pole installation / replacement.
100amp, 200amp and 400amp specialist
24HR EMERGENCY SERVICE 0402 685 118 0402 685 118 EC 204698c ASP 3022
Power pole installation-Temporary Builders Pole Best Rates!!!
- Power pole replacement
- Power pole sales steel and timber, full stockiest
- Condemned pole replacement
- Tiger tail installation / removal
- Service line installation single phase or 3 phase
- Mid span take off
- Flying fox installation"
- Point of attachment relocation
- Point of attachment repairs
- Design of overhead reticulation
Emergency pole replacements
- Storm damage
- Storm damage to over head wires
- Fallen pole replacements
- Repairs to bush fire affected areas
Cross arm replacement
- Re tensioning of overhead cable
- Replacement of insulating pins and shackles
- Adjustments of end pre forms and ties
- Installation of pole stays
- Elevated work platform (EWP rated at 33kv)
- 4 Tone crane with borer
- Cable trailer / Roller / winch
- Hydraulic crimpers, cutter and drills
- Hauling and rigging gear
- Remote area access vehicles
- We use RTA approved traffic controller and safety observer
- We have policy and procedures in place to prevent accidents
- All staff are RTA approved traffic controllers and all have competencies in pole top rescue, CPR
Eris Electrical P/L is a specialist Level 2 Service provider, based in Chester hill Sydney.
Our centrally located premises means we can promptly attend to breakdown throughout the sydney metropolitan area, greater sydney region. We do service the north and south coast on request.
We are honest and reliable and will ensure you job exceeds the Australian standard. We provide up front pricing and provide the flexibility of credit card and eftpos payment.
- Overhead/underground TBS 40 amp Single phase for standard domestic jobs.
- Overhead/underground TBS 63 amp Single phase for medium domestic jobs.
- Overhead/underground TBS 63 amp Three phase for commercial sites.
- Overhead/underground TBS 200 amp medium to large site. (Pending load approvals)
- Overhead/underground TBS 400 amp Large commercial / industrial site. (Pending load approvals)